Small Business Bookkeeping Services in West Allis, WI
“We Are Proactive”
Are You Working MORE, But Making LESS Money?
Leave The Busy Work To Us So You Can Focus On Your Business
Most small business owners waste valuable time attempting to manage finances and keep up the bookkeeping & payroll end of their business when the time could be far better spent focusing on the service or the clients your business specializes in.
The successful small business owner knows to spend more time on work means generating more profit. Leave the tedious, time-consuming job of bookkeeping & payroll to the professionals! We provide small business accounting in Milwaukee and Waukesha counties.
Dale Hammernik’s book, “Straight Talk About Small Business Success In Wisconsin” has specific chapters which focus on record keeping, financial statements, and cash flow.
Schedule a consultation with Dale to see how our bookkeeping and payroll services will allow you to have more freedom in your business.
“If you are an entrepreneur, this book is a must read! Dale Hammernik has created a guide full of tips on how to attract customers, boost sales, save on taxes, and keep a healthy cash flow. Find out in a few hours what many business owners struggle to find in a decade.”
- Wayne Allyn Root, CEO, serial entrepreneur, bestselling author, national media personality
Monthly or quarterly, depending on the size of your business and your specific needs, we will take care of the following services, which benefit your business in the following ways…
- Identify lost checks, lost deposits, or unauthorized wire transfers.
- Detect and prevent embezzlement of funds from within your business.
- Track your business growth and manage your cash effectively.
- Protect yourself from bank errors, fraudulent checks, and other financial crimes directed toward your business.
- We will provide you with regular profit / loss statements that will help you track the operating costs of your business.
- Understand what areas of your business are over / under budget and identify the specific areas that need attention to keep your business profiting.
- Track increases in product sales or returns as a percentage of your sales.
- Determine your current tax liability.
- Gives you a snapshot of the financial health of your business at any given point of time.
- Identify and analyze trends in receiving and payables and take prompt action to keep those trends going in a direction beneficial to your company.
- Balance sheets, along with income statements, are the single most important elements for reporting to potential lenders and investors.
General Ledger Management
- We can help you set up a general ledger system, or identify problems with your current ledger system, that will allow you to eliminate discrepancies and maintain accurate records for your business.
- Make sure that all of your payroll taxes are paid in a timely manner. Let us take care of filing the payroll tax forms and scheduling the payments for you.
- If you have a large amount of employees or don’t have the time to calculate payroll taxes, let us write the checks for you. We will write the checks and have them delivered right to your employees.