Tax Preparation Services in West Allis, WI
“We Are More Than Just A Tax Return”
Are you one of the 10 million taxpayers that failed to get the full refund they deserved last year?
Hammernik & & Associates focuses on tax preparation and tax help in Milwaukee, Brookfield WI and Waukesha and will work with you to make sure you keep what is yours this year!
Every year we meet taxpayers in Milwaukee, Brookfield and Waukesha Counties that had their tax return self-prepared or done by an unqualified tax preparer. More often than not, we find that they missed an opportunity for a larger refund.
You can search for tax preparers and services of tax preparation in Milwaukee, Brookfield WI and Waukesha counties and find plenty of preparers. However, we do more than just fill in the tax forms for you. We are proactive in our approach to your tax situation. We will seek ways to save you money on future tax returns by focusing on tax preparation. We are more than just a tax return!
Here is how we can help you out:
Tax Fix: We are able to go back three years and correct any tax return that was prepared incorrectly.
Expert Advice: Our team is full of Enrolled Agents, the highest designation awarded to a tax advisor by the IRS. Let them do what they do best, tax preparation!
Tax Talk: We will review your tax return with you in plain English. We are here to educate you on how your tax return came to be, and also ways to plan for the next year.
Today’s tax laws are increasingly complicated and the rules for deductions and credits change year by year. Are you aware of all the deductions and credits that might be available to you this year, even on the most basic of tax returns? Perhaps you feel secure in your do-it-yourself tax preparation software, but let’s face it… There is no substitute for an experienced tax professional who can answer your questions and ask you the questions that might be key to saving you tax dollars.
With our tax return services you get:
- Assurance that your return has been checked and double-checked for mathematical accuracy and errors that are commonly flagged by the IRS, resulting in fewer chances for contact by the IRS.
- Tips for better managing your payroll withholding so that you can have the advantage of greater income all year long, rather than loaning that money to the government and waiting for it to come back in the form of your yearly tax return.
- A list of common deductions that may benefit you in the coming year, and tips for limiting your future tax liability.
- Electronic filing for a quicker refund.
- Don’t let the IRS keep YOUR money!
- Make sure your tax returns are accurate!
- Imagine what you could use your extra refund money for?
- Milwaukee Tax Specialists
- Let us focus on your tax preparation!