“We Are Educated”
Learn About Your Financial Future
We are excited to be able to offer our clients educational programs to help them prepare for the future. These programs are designed to provide you with information to make good decisions regarding your financial future. If you are interested in attending a program in the future, please let us know.
The Top 10 Retirement Mistakes To Avoid
Learn how to avoid the top ten retirement mistakes, including:
- Underestimating your cost of living
- Choosing the wrong pension option
- Health care catastrophes
- Owning life insurance that dies before you do
- Making the IRS your primary beneficiary
How To Maximize Your Social Security
What you need to learn about Social Security that may impact you financially in the future. This presentation focuses on Social Security benefits and how they can be maximized.
Answer questions such as:
- Will Social Security be there for me?
- When should I apply for Social Security?
- How can I maximize my benefits?
Learn how to protect your or a loved one’s assets. Proper planning is important to protect your assets from nursing homes. If not done properly, the high elder care costs will drain assets in the blink of an eye.
Find out about topics such as:
- At what age should I look into protecting assets?
- How many years ahead of entering a nursing home do assets need to be protected?
- What kind of gifting options are available?
The six mistakes that can destroy a business
Business Killers is a unique, educational workshop. The presentation will review the six common mistakes that can destroy a business and compromise everyone involved.
Plan Today. Enjoy Tomorrow.
- To make an accurate assessment about being prepared for retirement requires you to take into consideration challenging life questions.
- The Retirement Ready program can help answer these questions and determine where you stand.
Seating is limited for our educational programs. Please RSVP as soon as you can for scheduled events. Feel free to bring along a guest to accompany you. All events are held at Point After Pub & Grille in Franklin. Complimentary refreshments and appetizers to be provided.
To RSVP for a program, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call our office at 414-545-1890.